DID YOU HEAR??
Peloton reduced the price of their bike by $350!!!
PLUS use code SY3TM5 when ordering to get $100 off accessories (almost a free pair of spin shoes to go with your new bike!)
A new Peloton Bike+ is coming out tomorrow (9/9), here’s the deets:
The Peloton Bike+ is the bike our Members helped build, designed to make it even easier to complement an indoor cycling class with Peloton’s strength, yoga, stretching and meditation classes, all streaming right on the Bike+. We’ve incorporated some of the most-requested hardware and software features Members told us they’d love to see, including a 23.8” rotating HD touchscreen which rotates 180 degrees left and right for easy viewing when you’re off the Bike. Other new features include a high-fidelity four-speaker sound system so instructor cues and killer playlists come through loud and clear; a one-tap integration with Apple Gymkit™ so you can pair your Apple Watch® with the Bike+ to keep your metrics in sync; and the Auto-Follow digital resistance system that automatically remembers your Target Metrics and scales your resistance up and down based on instructor guidance, allowing you to fully lose yourself in the class.
The new Peloton Bike+ will be $2,495 USD (£2,295 GBP/$3,295 CAD/€2,690 EUR) and available in the U.S., U.K., Canada and Germany on September 9, 2020. Financing will be available, as will our standard 30-Day Home Trial period. The original Peloton Bike, now at the lower price point of $1,895 USD with 30-Day Home Trial for new purchasers, will remain available in all territories. This is our best price ever, now starting at $49 USD/month for 39 months. No money down. 0% APR financing. Peloton All-Access Membership separate*.
We’re also excited to introduce Bike Bootcamp, a highly-requested class format that will be available to all Peloton Members starting September 15. Taught by Peloton’s VP of Fitness Programming and Head Instructor Robin Arzón, Peloton instructor Jess Sims, and Director of Cycling Cody Rigsby, Bike Bootcamp is a total body workout, integrating strength training with Peloton’s well-known cardio programming to take your training to the next level.
- Follow me on the Leaderboard: #tashaswayoflife
- If you haven’t ordered a Peloton yet, here’s a code that will get you $100 off accessories with your purchase: BSU8R2
- drip accessory has the coolest towels that fit snug around your handlebars! Of course I got a coupon code for you! Shop HERE and use code: TASHA10 for a discount.
- FaceSoft has ECO-friendly and charcoal-detox sweat towels and come in great colors (that is a must for me)! Check them out HERE and get 20% off with code: TASHA20
- This is the equipment mat I got. I did not get the Peloton brand one, but I searched for one the same size and this was only $25 and has over 5k good reviews! Grab it HERE.
- I found this really cool swivel screen you can use for generation 3 or older bikes. It’s called The Pivot.
Peloton Facebook groups: