Sip Champagne at a Romantic Palm Springs Retreat
Andreas Hotel & Spa • Palm Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Queen Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two People in a Queen Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays and Two 30-Minute Swedish Massages in the Couples’ Suite ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Queen Deluxe Room, Fridays and Saturdays with Two 30-Minute Swedish Massages in the Couples’ Suite ($289)
- Two Glasses of Champagne Upon Arrival
- $20 Beverage Credit at Poolside Bar
- Resort Fees Included
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast for Every Guest
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher’s Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Break out the champagne—and perhaps indulge in a massage—at this romantic Palm Springs resort and spa.
Set a mere two hours from the sprawl of Los Angeles, Palm Springs has long been a quintessential hideaway for a different sort of sprawl. Since the 1920s, screen stars and chart-toppers have come here to stretch out near a pool sparkling in the desert sun. Aside from the ubiquity of umbrella-lined pools, the area is dotted with boutique shops, hiking trails, and ultra-hip restaurants to keep you from getting too much sun.
Built in Craftsman and Spanish Revival styles, the Andreas Hotel & Spa features stone archways and a secluded courtyard to reflect the hotel’s nearly 80-year history as a desert oasis. Queen Deluxe Rooms are elegant with warm hues and cozy amenities. A pillow-top bed and a fireplace make for romantic accommodations, while complimentary Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV add to the space’s overall comfort. Enjoy coffee from bed in the morning, and then go for a swim before a continental breakfast. Have a drink at the poolside bar in the afternoon, and after a spa treatment, continue to relax with a glass of champagne.
The best place we have stayed in Palm Springs. Loved it.
Beautiful property, amazing staff, and a peaceful getaway for my wife and me. The spa is highly recommended as well!