Welcome to Palm Springs
Travel Professionals should note that:
- Palm Springs is a top US Destination.
- We offer Clear Blue Skies and Sunshine 350 days a year
- Palm Springs is magical with a charming, walkable downtown, alfresco dining and lively entertainment.
- Located just 5 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport, visitors love how easy it is to get around.
- Over 150 lodging properties offer more than 6,000 rooms for a wide range of discerning tastes.
- Just 2 hours from LA and San Diego or 4 hours from Las Vegas and Phoenix, Palm Springs is an easy addition to itineraries that include multiple locations.
- For the golf lovers, we offer over 100 golf courses in the valley.
- We are proud that Palm Springs was recognized with a 2013 Travelers’ Choice Awards by TripAdvisor®, as Top 25 Travelers’ Choice U.S. Destination.
Whether soaring on a giant aerial tram, horseback riding along mountain vistas, or feeding giraffes, here are five family friendly activities in Palm Springs.
Click HERE to select dates and room from $109/night (
83% of customers recommend
What You Get
- Stay for two in a superior two-double room, deluxe king or double-queen room, grand deluxe king room, or junior suite
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in superior two-double rooms, deluxe double-queen rooms, and junior suites
- Dates into April
Hotel at a Glance: Riviera Palm Springs
In the 1960s, members of the Rat Pack could often be found sipping cocktails by the pool at the 4-star Riviera Palm Springs, and Elvis Presley was known to rent out the resort for rehearsals and R&R between tours. The Riviera of today still embodies the cool, midcentury glamour of Sinatra’s heyday, but it’s been updated to the present, thanks to a recent $70 million facelift. You’ll find a lot of activity onsite, including live music.
- Where you’ll stay: Modern rooms and suites are spread out in a spoke-and-wheel shape across the resort, and they come with LCD flat-screen TV. Each guest room overlooks either the San Jacinto Mountains or landscaped gardens.
- Order a dirty martini to complement a “then” or “now” entree at Circa 59 restaurant, a five-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner.
- Free-form outdoor pool: An adjacent deck is outfitted with lounge chairs and a tiki bar where you can order a tropical cocktail.
- Reserve a cabana along the Bikini Pool, which is illuminated at night.
- Award-winning spa: The onsite SpaTerre—named one of the Best of the Best by Palm Springs Life—offers a full menu of services in a Thai-inspired oasis with waterfalls and sparkling pools.
91% of 136 customers recommend
Sun-Soaked Resort with Mountain Views in Downtown Palm Springs
Palm Mountain Resort is within walking distance of downtown Palm Springs’ trendy shops and international restaurants. After a day exploring the area’s attractions, you can unwind poolside, lying in the sun. With some of this Getaway’s options, you get a $25 dining credit at Matchbox, a nearby restaurant serving artisan thin-crust pizza, gourmet sandwiches, and more; valid for two-night stays with arrivals on Sunday, July and August only.
Spend the night in a spacious guest room equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and flat-screen television. Many also have private balconies or patios.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king room, or stay for four in a standard two-double room
- One kid 12 or younger stays free in a standard king room
- Dates into May
Stay for two with optional spa credit; dates into October
Hotel at a Glance: Miracle Springs Resort & Spa
More than a century ago, both hot and cold natural mineral springs were discovered atop the aptly named Miracle Hill. Soon, resorts and spas were popping up to take advantage of the springs’ holistic healing properties. You can still soak in these mineral-rich waters at Miracle Springs Resort & Spa, set in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains. It’s a relaxing oasis just 12 miles from downtown Palm Springs. The hotel’s luxe Mediterranean vibe will give your trip a little dose of Old World meets Hollywood glamour.
- Eight onsite hot springs pools are open 24 hours per day, and you can soak as long as you like.
- Have a massage or luxurious aromatherapy facial at the full-service salon and spa.
- Capri Restaurant: Wake up to eggs benedict and Belgian waffles in the a.m. and fork up Italian specialties such as lasagna and eggplant parmesan as the sun sets.
- Spacious guest rooms overlook the pools or mountains.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a pool- or mountain-view room with one king or two queen beds
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Select options include a $30 spa credit per stay
- Dates into October
Hotel at a Glance: Palm Canyon Hotel and RV Resort
The night sky above Palm Canyon Hotel and RV Resort is dark—so dark, in fact, that the town of Borrego Springs was recognized by the International Dark-Sky Association, which highlights locales with so little light pollution that the nighttime sky is dotted with millions of stars. The resort is encircled by three mountain ranges that help block ambient light from nearby cities, making it a popular destination for novice and professional stargazers alike.
- Escape the heat with a dip in one of the resort’s two outdoor pools, or relax in the hot tub.
- Grab a drink and have a bite at the onsite Big Horn Bar & Grill (open Thursday–Sunday).
- Alfresco eats: Fire up the grill in the communal barbecue picnic area or huddle around a fire pit as the sun sets.
- In-room amenities: coffeemaker, mini fridge, and free WiFi
- Things to do include hiking, biking, golfing, seeing massive metal sculptures at Galleta Meadows Estate, taking jeep tours, and geocaching.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king room or standard double-queen room
- Up to two kids 5 or younger stay free in a standard double-queen room.
- Dates into August