Pass to KAABOO Music, Food, and Arts Experience
what you get
- One-Day Pass to this Brand-New Music Mega-Event!
- $25 to Spend on Site
- Amazing Lineup Featuring No Doubt, The Killers & More
- Upscale Food, Drink, Art, and Amenities
Trade up porta-potties and sweaty crowds of crazed teens for a more mature music fest experience when you get your pass to the newest, raddest music festival out there.
Happening September 18 through 20, 2015 at Del Mar Racetrack and Fairgrounds in San Diego, KAABOO is revolutionizing the music mega-event concept — adding luxe amenities like craft drinks, quality cuisine from top restaurants, blowouts and hot shaves, and much more.
And if you thought this wasn’t about the music, think again. The inaugural lineup includes huge bands like No Doubt, The Killers, Zac Brown Band, The Roots, Foster the People, and so many more on seven stages. Not to mention popular comedians like Joel McHale, Lewis Black, and Chris D’Elia. This is not your teeny bopper’s weekend — it’s an upscale entertainment experience unlike anything you’ve seen.
$125 ($160 value) for a Hang Loose One-Day Pass package for one, including:
• Single-day event access
• Fast Pass (to bypass the main gate)
• Entry to all general admission experiences
• $25 to spend on site
what to bring
• Beach towels
• Backpacks (smaller than 17″ x 12″ x 10″)
• Empty water bottles
• Point-and-shoot, non-professional-grade cameras
• GoPros (no poles or extenders)
• Wheelchairs/medical scooters