Silver Pines Village – Idyllwild, CA
1- or 2-Night Stay for Two at Silver Pines Village in Idyllwild, CA. Combine Up to 4 Nights HERE
Silver Pines Village occupies a little world of its own in Idyllwild’s pine-studded hills. A half-dozen pet-friendly guest rooms make up the lodgings here, which are within easy reach of hiking trails and nearby restaurants. There is also a place to grill burgers if you want to have a cookout.
- Rustic lodgings: The six guest rooms have exposed wooden beams and woodsy decor. On cool nights, you can warm up in front of a fireplace in select rooms.
- Dining nearby: Guests can savor inventive Italian cuisine or traditional Mexican eats at restaurants that are close to the village.
- Take a hike: The lodge is near hundreds of miles of wooded trails. Keep your eyes peeled for rare birds along the way.
- Bring Fido: Pets can tag along for $10 each per stay.
What You Get
1-night stay, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays
- Option 1: $69 to stay in the Manzanita, Cedar, or Redwood room (up to an $89 value)
- Option 2: $85 to stay in the Ponderosa, Sequoia, or Black Oak room (up to a $109 value)
2-night stay, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays
- Option 3: $119 to stay in the Manzanita, Cedar, or Redwood room (up to a $179 value)
- Option 4: $139 to stay in the Ponderosa, Sequoia, or Black Oak room (up to a $218 value)
Creekstone Inn – Idyllwild, CA
1- or 2-Night Stay for Two at Creekstone Inn in Idyllwild, CA. Combine Up to 4 Nights HERE
Creekstone Inn prides itself on customer service and affordable luxury, along with easy access to the area’s hiking, biking, shopping, and restaurants. Individually decorated rooms add rustic charm. Though there’s a fireplace in almost every room, you can also relax by the giant stone hearth in the lobby. If looking to warm up with a cup of coffee, the world-famous Cafe Aroma is just 150 yards away.
- Be your own chef by firing up the communal gas grill or whipping up a meal in the large shared kitchen.
- Mountain views: From the inn’s private lookout point, you can take in breathtaking panoramas of Tahquitz Peak and Lily Rock in peace and quiet.
- Explore the great outdoors: Creekstone Inn lends permits for all the state parks in the area, providing access to hundreds of hiking trails.
- Take a break with a nice warm cup of tea or cocoa, available 24 hours a day.
- On a rainy day, shoot some pool in the game room.
What You Get
- Stay for two in select rooms.