We have stayed at Strawberry Creek Bunkhouse twice now, and love it.
The rooms are adorable and cozy. The view out back is fantastic with trails right outside. The location is good.
Great place for a romantic or family getaway!
Living Social has a deal now to stay for 2 nights for as low as $119 HERE, breakfast for 2 included!
A Breath of Fresh Air at This Idyllwild Lodge
Strawberry Creek Bunkhouse • Idyllwild, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Forest-View Room with a Kitchenette and Private Balcony, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($130) from Now to April 30, 2016
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher’s Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Enjoy rustic accommodations—with a little luxury, like the breakfast basket delivered to your door—at this Idyllwild lodge.
Surrounded by stunning vistas and blue skies, the San Jacinto Mountains give enchanted visitors a taste of true California color—and Idyllwild, California, is particularly vibrant. Just two hours from San Diego and Los Angeles, this mountain town has been beckoning SoCal city dwellers to hike its forests, climb its peaks, and shop its quaint gallery-laden streets for decades. Unlike its coastal neighbors, San Jacinto offers four seasons, with snowy winters, blooming springs, and lively summers.
About two hours southeast of Los Angeles, the 18-room Strawberry Creek Bunkhouse boasts a boutique, mountainous vibe while catering to modern sensibilities. Each forest-view room features knotty-pine furnishings and is equipped with a kitchenette, Wi-Fi, cable TV, aloe vera bath amenities, and a private balcony overlooking the towering pines of the San Jacinto Mountains. Kick off each morning with a breakfast basket delivered to your door—you’ll especially love the fresh-baked homemade scones.
• Taxes are not included—you’ll pay those directly to the property
• Add up to 2 extra guests to your room for $10/night, per person (based on availability)
• Blackout dates: November 25-28; December 20-31, 2015; February 12-14; March 25-27, 2016